1. Export an EDL marker file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. Make the right click on the sequence timeline in your media tab. It will open the popup.
3. Navigate to: "Timeline > Export > Timline Markers to EDL"
2. Use the "Convertidor de marcadores" to convert the EDL marker file into a PDF file
Open the free Convertidor de marcadores, select "DaVinci Resolve > Sequence (.edl)" and set "convert" to "PDF". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!