1. Import a DFXP subtitle file into DaVinci Resolve
To import subtitles go to "Files -> Import -> Subtitle...". Select the subtitle file and import. You can now drag and drop the subtitle file from the Media Pool into your timeline.
2. Export the VTT subtitle file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. In the menu select "File -> Export -> Subtitle."
3. Choose "Subtitle Files (*.vtt)" from the dropdown menu and save your file.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!